I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Remembering Gene Kelly, RIP

He was a talented dancer, funny and charming actor. He was the fantastic Gene Kelly, and today at ShabbyChic Diva's Vintage Pink Corner we remember him on this 15th anniversary of his passing. RIP Gene, I hope your happy and Singing in the rain of the heavens.

2 comments:

  1. Gene Kelley... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gene Kelly: My one and only. Insanely talented, gorgeous, generous, visionary and a good, good man. The broke the mold with that one.

    ReplyDelete