I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Betty Grable. RIP

December 18, 1916-July 2, 1973

A beautiful lady with the most famous legs in the history of Hollywood. Grable's legs were insured by her studio for $1,000,000 with Lloyds of London. The number one pinup girl of WW2, Betty Grable was an art of perfection. Today we remember her at ShabbychicDiva's Corner. There will never be another like her. Happy Birthday Betty!!

5 comments:

  1. THEY JUST DON'T MAKE THEM LIKE HER ANYMORE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lady...hope all is going well in your neck of the woods

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie. Haven't seen anything from you and finally got my google reader straightened out. You okay or just busy?

    ReplyDelete