I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Remembering Audrey Hepburn. RIP pretty lady!


We lost a beautiful and classy woman 18 years ago today. Gone way too soon. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress. She had an amazing soul and was truly a gift to us all. She was such a wonderful human being and I admired and looked up to her so much. I remember and reflect on this sad anniversary. I'm very thankful I have the memories of her movies and words for years to come. RIP sweet Audrey

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting her on your blog! She was a beauty, she had CLASS and was a role model in a way we don't see anymore in these days of declining morals.

    Also I'm proud of the fact that she was of Dutch decent.

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Audrey! She had true style, without the aid of stylists that actresses hire now. Your site is super-cute, by the way! Love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, she was lovely! Love her Sabrina & Funny Face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too always thought she was such a classy lady!! Loved her and miss her...

    Thanks goodness for movies...

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  5. she was the epitome of beauty and elegance! lovely little tribute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was such a tiny, pretty & talented Lady!

    ReplyDelete