I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, January 20, 2012

Remembering Audrey Hepburn, 19 years later. RIP

It's hard to believe Audrey Hepburn left us 19 years ago today. Audrey Hepburn is my idol. She was beautiful, classy and a real lady. She is someone I would have loved to sit down and talk to for hours. So down to earth and a had wonderful heart. Audrey was flawless in every way, and she was taken from us way too soon. I hope this beautiful angel is smiling down from us in heaven while we enjoy her movies, and admire her gorgeous photos. There will never be another Audrey Hepburn. She was one of a kind. 

5 comments:

  1. What a beauty she was! Pure class and such a great person to boot. She is missed by all of us and remembered so fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following and I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic lady through and through...

    Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. were can i get this incredible playlist of yours

    ReplyDelete