I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday 1920's Love



The 1920's....Celebrations of life and dancing. Radio shows and silent movies. Fabulous clothing, shoes and hair styles. Would have been amazing to experience it.
My daughter Halloween 2010 as a flapper girl named Ginger:-)

2 comments:

  1. I agree! The 20's were such a time of radical change in America with prohibition (and the subsequent crime that followed), shortening of women's skirts (and bathing suits), women getting the right to vote....probably no other time in America changed so much than this one except the 60's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Winona and awesome idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete