I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fashion Fridays: Audrey Hepburn


Happy Fashion Friday!! Hosted by the fabulous KORY over at Blonde Episodes.

When I think of fashion the first thing that comes to mind is Audrey Hepburn.
Not only is she my idol, but she was beautiful in every way. From her clothing, hair and makeup styles, Audrey was flawless. I loved her best in Breakfast at Tiffany's and everything she wore was amazing. It never mattered if she was wearing pants with a chic top or a designer dress, Audrey Hepburn was a fashion goddess. I wish she was still around because I know she would be just as fabulous today as she was then.

♥Love ya Audrey♥

7 comments:

  1. Great Audrey post today! I'm following you via Fashion Friday's link up. I also posted a blog yesterday on Audrey, take a look. Your blog is amazing and I will check in regularly! Happy friday. :)
    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Audrey post. :) She was such a lady... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Audrey post for the first Fashion Friday!!!! Thanks so much for linking up today honey...I can't wait to see what you come up with next week! Have a great weekend. Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this post and I love me some Audrey! I remember watching her in a few movies with my grandparents growing up and it was always fun watching classics with them! Can't wait to see what you post enxt week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous site, I to love Audrey Hepburn very much. I call her me Garden angel
    Thank you ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her best in the classic sleeveless dress and ballooned skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are being promised round-the-clock Support and life time replacement then never think again at the time you Buy facebook reviews from a service provider.
    buying facebook reviews

    ReplyDelete