I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Audrey Hepburn

(May 4, 1929 - January 20, 1993)

She was eleghant, sophisicated, shy, beautiful, kind and flawless.She was Audrey Hepburn. Today is her birthday and she would have been 81 years old. Audrey is my favorite actress. I thought she was simply perfect in every way. My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's although she made so many others that were wonderful. She was a true lady and someone my daughter looks up to as do I. Audrey Hepburn was truly an amazing soul. She was taken from us far too soon, but I am so happy we can still watch her movies for many years to come. Rest in peace Audrey. You are truly a sweet angel in heaven.

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day this Tuesday is turning out to be. Audrey's birthday, Star Wars Day for my geeky husband, and my son turns 5 months old too! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful woman, she was so graceful with her big doe eye, I adore the finale image, thank-you for helping us remember her life, Happy birthday Audrey!Have a stylish day! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was absolute my favourite........Audrey happy birthday!!

    Nice your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was great in many ways. She was like an angel here on earth. Such a wonderful heart! Her son is nice too. My daughter actually wrote him a letter and he wrote her back! She was SO special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday and rest in peace to one of my favorite actresses as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was definitely one of the best! Great tribute to her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love her! I just think she was wonderful!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Audrey Hepburn! If I could have been ayone it would have been her. She was so beautiful, chic and an inspiration. Thanks for the post, K x

    ReplyDelete
  9. She was very beautiful and would be touched by your tribute to her. I also loved your Pink Saturday Post. You have a very stylish blog. I'll be back as often as I can to see what you have been working on and featuring. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful post on a beautiful woman!!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to know about such a personality !Simply great !!Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Audrey Hepburn also! Though I haven't seen all her movies only but a few she still had that something about her! Not sure what it is, but when I woke up this morning I had the urge to play Moon River. :) I love Audrey and the color pink:) Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete