I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fashion Fridays: The Passion for Purple

There is nothing more passionate then the beautiful color purple. Looks gorgeous no matter what your wearing. I own a lot of purple purses:-) So here is some "purple" that I think is simply Fabulous!

Thank you to Kori at Blonde Episodes, be sure to check out her page for some great Fashions

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I love purple! My favorite shade this spring is lilac its going to be everywhere! I am friends with blondeepisodes and linked up with her today too for Fashion Friday. I posted on these wonderful flats by Yosi Samra check out my site I am new in the blog world and would like to make new friends :) Happy Friday!

    aflameoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, for some reason I have personal vendetta against purple. But I think it's awesome that so many people like it. Someone has to make up for me out there, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LUV, LUV, LUV the purple!!! The shoes and purses are my weaknesses!!! You have beautiful taste!!! Wow! I want to shop with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple - and I think I'll take dress number 3! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great choices, purple has really won me over this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shades of purple - love it! Hope you have a great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm into purple shades myself these days, blame it on YouTube gals and fellow bloggers! Haha! I especially like the sixth picture here, the periwinkle dress is just lovely!

    Ow, your blog almost got me into trouble when I opened it at the office, because of the blasting music! I should remember to turn off the volume next time, haha!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore cette couleur! Elle est trop belle!
    Merci pour ces belles photos!
    Have a good week-end Winona!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I love the first dress and the belted one! And of course all of the pumps and bags :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've recently discovered a love for purple and sported my first purple dress a couple weeks ago...lovely choice! :)

    ReplyDelete