I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jimmy Stewart

One of my favorite actors ever Jimmy Stewart. I LOVED him! He was an amazing actor and great person. Today is his birthday. He would have been 102 years old. Hope your resting in peace in Hollywood Heaven Jimmy! Thanks for the memories that live on forever in time!

8 comments:

  1. HELLO,
    WOW I TOO AM A BIG FAN OF JIMMY, I WATCH ALL THE CLASSICS, THEY JUST DONT MAKE THEM LIKE HIM ANYMORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SHOCKED that he would be 102 today!! I love him in everything he's ever been in. He just comes off as so warm and down to earth. The latest one I saw him in was Rope, a Hitchcock flick that I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget how much I adore Jimmy. And then I watch one of his movies and remember what an incredible actor he was! Happy birthday to him!

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great tribute. Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite classic actors of all time. There isn't anyone today that can even compare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tribute...thanks for sharing!

    Blessings......
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. He was so recognizable and was truly an icon.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED him in Vivacious Lady with Ginger Rogers and Read Window with the beautiful Grace Kelly...He was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete