I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pink Saturday

Hi darlins! Happy Pink Saturday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. xoxo

And thank you to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for hosting this fantastic day for us all. Please visit her blog for some great things!

Pink Balloons, Time for a party:-)And I came across this beautiful picture online of some pretty pink sunflowers..amazing!One of my favorite pink sayings hanging in my bedroom, The Queen Is RestingAnd this is an awesome pink necklace I found at Old Navy, I just had to buy it, I love it!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely and delightful pinkies!
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous eye candy! Thank you and you have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winona,

    What lovely pinks you have shared with us today!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winona!!! I love that necklace too!
    Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!! xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Winona, happy P.S. Love your pinks, those flowers are beautiful..and you found that necklace at Old Navy? Cool.
    Have a wonderful week!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Happy Pink Saturday to you too!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and for your lovely comment :) Have a great weekend! Warmest, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pinks, Winona! Love your pink necklace! Happy Pink Saturday and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the queen sign!! I need one! Thanks for stopping by and HPS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh that necklace is oh so pretty!
    HPS!
    Hugs,
    OLivia

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY WINONA,
    THAT PINK SUNFLOWER PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL...ALL THE COLORS AND YOUR NECKLACE IS VERY PRETTY.
    I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN OUR OLD NAVY WHEN THEY HAD JEWELRY BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN IN THERE IN OVER 2 YEARS. YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOOSE.
    HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your 'pinks'.... thanks........they just make me *smile*...

    Blessings....
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I must say I have NEVER seen a pink sunflower ... it is beautiful! Happy Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute are those pink sunflowers!

    It is always so fun coming here-your music is fabulous!

    Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a beautiful weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super great pinks!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAT GREAT PINKYS YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US THIS LOVELY PINK SATRDAY :) SMILES, MARI

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello! Pink Saturday is too much fun. That necklace from Old Navy is wonderful.
    cheers, CailinMarie
    http://cailinyates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay I love pink
    www.pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete