I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday Ginger Rogers

Happy 100th birthday to the fabulous and beautiful Ginger Rogers. It's a big day in my household. My daughter is a major Ginger fan, and will be celebrating in style with movies and treats. I hope Fred and Ginger will share a magical dance together in Hollywood heaven that I so enjoyed. They brought a ton of smiles to our faces, and I will remember Ginger always. Happy Birthday angel.

5 comments:

  1. Happy 100th Birthday Ginger!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Happy Birthday Ginger!
    Sounds like the perfect relaxing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They better be dancing in Hollywood Heaven! :) They better!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just don't see that style anymore! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...well, quite late with this, but y'all KNOW what I'm gonna say...Happy Gingertennial!!! It was so cool being in Independence last Saturday, but I did miss all the festivities in the blogosphere... so here's 'Huey's catch-up'!!!
    Y'all keep on Keeping It Gingery!!!
    VKMfanHuey
    ---

    ReplyDelete