I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday

Today is Things I LOVE Thursday. I found some cute items online for my wish list, and I also found some great deals at Kohls the other night which I'm so excited to tell y'all about.

Isn't this beautiful? Absolutely gorgeous!
I LOVE this perfume, own some and I need more! Hmm..maybe for Christmas? Juicy Couture Couture
Isn't this ring so pretty? It's Juicy Couture! LOVE!
I LOVE Chanel
If I could own more Chanel purses I would choose this one..sigh...
I SO want this mixer
On sale Vera Wang, flip flops, only 10 bucks at Kohl's. Can't wait to wear them!
Lauren Conrad stripped dress, perfect for bedtime, Clearance at Kohl's $4.80
Lauren Conrad Dress, perfect for Springtime! Clearance at Kohl's $10.00
See y'all next Thursday! Merry Christmas:-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just adore all of your choices!! The dress is lovely and I'd love to have that Chanel purse. I just love Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great buys at Kohl's. I really like the first dress you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rayban 眼鏡のクラブマスターシリーズはストリートを統治していると言われます。でも、よいレイバン サングラスといえば、レイバン ウェイファーラーのほうは雰囲気を向上させるだけでなく、強い紫外線もブロックできます。目を守れるこそがレイバン RB2143でしょう。

    ReplyDelete