I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, September 11, 2009

I Remember


It doesn't seem like eight years since I woke up early one morning and the world was changed. I remember the horror I felt when I turned on my tv and watched the twin towers burning, people jumping, screaming and crying. I was in shock. I remember feeling sadness but also a lot of anger. What I also remember is how our Country came together after and everyone was just an "American" Simple...I see in time a lot have forgotten that terrible day, but I will NEVER forget. No matter what I will always remember and hope and pray to never have to see my Country go through that again. My prayers go out to the families cause I know the death of a loved one is just something you never get over. It's cruel cause you have to go on, but you never quite forget. Let's hope we never forget, let's remember. And the souls of my fellow Americans will live on forever in all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to visit me at DIVINE VINTAGE. I'm looking forward to reading your blog, and I'll mention you on my blog to my bloggie friends, so they'll come and visit you.
    Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete