I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Date with Cary Grant

I'm marking my calendar! I have a date April 24th at 6:45pm to see my handsome Cary Grant at the movies. They are showing the fabulous North by Northwest and I can't wait! I'm going to relax with some dinner and a glass of wine and enjoy every moment of it. Thank you Alamo Theatre. You rock!

3 comments:

  1. North by Northwest is great on the big screen! Never pass up a chance to see Cary Grant on the big screen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! SO exciting! Cary Grant is my favorite actor!!! He's so handsome and I love his movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one Cary Grant admirer to another, I'm so jealous! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete