I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday to the Beauty Jean Harlow

March 3, 1911 – June 7, 1937

Happy 100th Birthday to the beautiful and fabulous Jean Harlow. The angels are celebrating.

5 comments:

  1. YES we do! :-) She was taken way too soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was taken away too soon! She should have lived to be in her eighties or nineties!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow, lady! You have such a pretty blog, and Jean Harlow was also such a pretty lady.

    xo,
    Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, SCD! Hope you have been well - been awhile! neat new design on the site!

    Jean was pretty dang cool... would have been great to see her have a 'full career'...always thought it would have been cool to see her and Ginger in a movie together...heck, they could have played sisters or something... sad her life was cut so short - and a bit 'ironic' or whatever that Ginger's last film role was playing Jean's 'mama'.
    Have a great week, SCD!!!

    KIG!
    VKMfanHuey
    ---

    ReplyDelete