I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RIP Corey Haim Gone Too Soon

December 23, 1971 - March 10, 2010


This is so sad. 1980's movie star Corey Haim died today of an apparent drug overdose. I am so upset about this and sick and tired of these movie stars always dying way too young. Drugs are pure evil. They destroy so many lives and I just wish these people would realize this before it's too late. I wish Corey Haim could have been one of the lucky ones. He was so talented and had so much to offer us if he could have just got control of his life. I will always remember him in some of my favorite movies, Firstborn, The Lost Boys, Lucas, Dream a little dream and License to drive. Corey Haim you will be missed. I know you had many demons you fought daily and I'm really sad it had to end this way. Hope this lost boy has found his way to heaven and I hope he has finally found some peace and are happy wherever you are.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is so sad. He was such a good actor. RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this- so sad to hear that, I loved him in Lost Boys.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that the other Corey tried to help him as much as he could but just gave up since Corey H just wouldn't stop the drugs. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a shame! I loved the License to Drive film. So funny!
    RIP.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I loved him in Lucas! So sad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. drugs ruin too many lives...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sad but he didn't have a happy adult life. Poor guy!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now they say he may have died from an enlarged heart. Who knows if the prescription drugs he was taken took a toll after a while or this time. Either way, this is so tragic and sad. I so wish things could have turned out differently. He was such a good soul.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, I love the Haimster too. :( I loved him most in The Lost Boys...he was so cute.

    ReplyDelete