I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday everyone. I'm running a little late due to my computer, but I hope I didn't miss a lot of people who have come by. I guess it's better late then never:-)

Thank you for stopping in to see me and thanks to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ for having this great day for us all.

First is my pink ladies I have in my bedroom. They smile at me everyday when I wake up and they are one of my favorite pieces.Next is one of my favorite pink vasesHere are some sweet flower pictures I actually found at a garage sale about a year ago. I only paid 50 cents for them and still think I got a great deal. I just adore themAnd here is a pretty pink vintage powder box. One of my favorites as wellI hope everyone enjoyed my pink. I hope you all have a delightful and fun weekend. xoxo

11 comments:

  1. HAPPY PINK SATURDAY WINONA,
    SORRY ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER PROBLEMS BUT NOONE COULD FORGET YOU ON PINK SATURDAY. I LOVE EVERYTHING ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS ON THE WALL...ARE THEY CHALKWARE?
    HAVE A WONDERFUL PINK WEEKEND
    HUGS AND BLESSINGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't miss ya for nuthin, Winona! Love the Pink Gals on your wall....and the powder box...oooooh...a treasure! Happy Pink Saturday...Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers pictures.

    Happy Pink Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday, Winona. Such pretty pinks. Love the little framed pictures of flowers. Have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Saturday to you, Winona! Love, Love, Love your gorgeous, pink, delicious, fabulous blog site.....I plan on visiting a lot! Love the music big time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ALL your pinks! You have so many beautiful pink treasures.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!! Vintage is my favorite!! Enjoy your Pinks! I like your new blog look!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those little ladies are so-ooo SWEET! Love the pretty pictures you got for 50 cents too! What a lucky find THAT was! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're enjoying your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I love your pinks; the sweet little faces and those flower prints are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog ,I have the same pink ladies, You and I have a ton in common...So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winona, Thank you for stopping by to visit me & becoming a follower. I just went through & visited your other posts & your blog is so cute. I see that you also live in Texas. I too LOVE California even though we too live here in Texas. I LONG for the Central Coast of California when it is so blasted hot here in Texas during the summer. But, Texas is a great place to live about 8 months out of the year... Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete