I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday tea anyone? Come join me.

Happy Thursday Sweet Tarts! How would you like to take a break from your morning cleaning or running around and join me for some tea?I am so glad you decided to come by so pull up a chair and relax a bitHave a cupcake or twoOr some yummy candiesEnjoy and take in all the pretty colors and flavors of some yummy treatsNow take in some deep breaths, smile and prepare for your day. xoxo

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post! I love the pink china, especially with the saucers being a heart shape. Very pretty and the cupcakes look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...those cupcakes look like sugary fluffy pink goodness!!!

    Yumm!!!!

    ♥ Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Winona,
    What a pretty post! I LOVE the pink teacups with the heart-shaped saucers! The pink cupcakes are sweet too and conjure up all things sugar and spice in my head. Thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your blog is lovely!!! i like it <3
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Post. My twin 4 yr old daughters are just getting into the tea party scene so if you don't mind...they will be joining the party. They can hold their own conversationally though...don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, tea and cupcakes....a very nice afternoon break. Ta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls, I hope you enjoyed yourselves:-) Come again sometime:-)

    ReplyDelete