I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Rita Hayworth

October 17, 1918 – May 14, 1987

Rita Hayworth was shy, beautiful and charming. She had the most beautiful legs in Hollywood during the 1940’s in my opinion. Voted best lips by The Artists League of America in 1949, Rita is still one of the most recognized and beloved stars to this day. Rita Hayworth loved acting and dancing. She starred in films with leading men such as Fred Astaire, Cary Grant, Tyrone Power and Gene Kelly. Rita Hayworth is listed as one of the American Film Institute’s Greatest Stars Of All Time. This beauty was truly fabulous. Happy Birthday to one of the most loved stars in the heavens.

5 comments:

  1. She was quite amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also on this day like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the mysterious but handsome movie star Montgomery Clift. One of my favorites and another wonderful star in the heavens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was divine,
    love her so much,happy birthday Rita xxx
    Love Kristina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita was unbelieveable... 'Gilda' alone is iconic! Put the blame on Mame... that song always rattles around in my noggin whenever Rita is mentioned... nuff said! :-)

    And, of course, the fact that her and Ginger are cousins somehow or other is just so cool!

    Happy Birthday to Miss Hayworth, indeed!

    VKMfanHuey
    ---

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful! Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete