I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gray Skies

It was nice to wake up today and have some rain. Sometimes I just need a break from the heat, humidity and sunshine. I just love it when it's dark and cloudy outside and I can sit and enjoy the rain coming down. I love the sound of it pounding on my windows. It's so peaceful to me. Sometimes the storms in Texas can be horrible, but when it's simple like this it's a wonderful site to see. Perfect weather to relax, watch cartoons and play with my little boys. Nothing better then that! A perfect Gray Sky Day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great.....I agree gray skies and rain on your roof makes for a cosy day after the heat. Enjoy!!! Loving the music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I should have commented here Wynona. I like your name.
    DId you get my other comment on your PS post?
    Let me know when you get a chance.
    Love Claudie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete