I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our little slice of heaven



One of my favorite places to visit is the Antique Rose Emporium. When we visited Brenham for the day I decided to take the 20 minute drive in the country to see this beautiful and magical place.

A place of beautiful flowers that you can shop for or just simply admire. They have mazes of great little statues and buildings that are so cute and devine. It's so peaceful there. You can even get married.

Lets take a little trip shall we?















This is one of my favorite pictures of my Arianna & JacobAnd here are all my little angels togetherWe had so much fun and even found some great roses. It's our little piece of heaven way out in the middle of no where Texas.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a darling place!! I would love to visit it one day! I love places like that :) Your children are adorable!!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the follow! I absolutely love your blog!! The pictures of these gardens are gorgeous! I also love the pics you've added of your home and all of your vintage items! Very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos and the blog! Thanks for following me, I'm following you now! Can't wait to see what's next. Take care, Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a lovely place to visit! You have a very lovely blog...thanks for visiting me as well!
    I look forward to visiting you again.
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete