I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles~Audrey Hepburn

Friday, November 13, 2009

Vintage Goodies Friday


It's Vintage Goodies Friday and I thought I'd share some of my favorite vintage planters with you. Above is my Vintage Lamb.

Vintage BabyVintage BearMy #1 Favorite!!!And last I am putting up my Vintage Salad Set. I believe it's from the 50's. Bought it just for 5 bucks at an antique store. I was happy!!Hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi hon, there's an award for you over at my blog!
    http://glamaray.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment...Love that lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me Glama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom used to have one just like the little bear planter. You've inspired me to go thrift store hunting this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some adorable things but I LOVE that salad set. Why is it I never find amazing things like that when I go thrift store shopping!?
    Happy weekend and best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete